• Accepted into the Spectra '07 National Photography Triennial exhibition at the Silvermine Guild Arts Center juried by Peter MacGill. Exhibit runs from October 14 - November 17, 2007.
• The Yale Club of New York City purchases a set of nine limited-edition prints for permanent exhibit in the Library gallery space.
• Chosen to exhibit at the 2007 Krappy Kamera Show juried by Miles Barth at the Soho Photo Gallery in New York City during March 2007.
• Solo exhibit - Claire's Corner Copia in New Haven, Connecticut, May/June 2006.
• Introduced the first in a series of Yale Portfolios wall calendars.
• Published in the November/ December 2004 issue of the Yale Alumni Magazine featuring work from the Yale Portfolios collection.